The Relation Tracker is a tool that tracks person and organization entities
within a topic, which are interconnected in a time-series graph. The
main types of relations between the entities are detected and observed
while the tool iterates through time.
The Relation Tracker enables:
- Tracking the changes in main entities [people and organization] within each topic through time
- Detecting the characteristics of the relationship between entities
- Visualizing information through different graphs to get more insight
about the topic
Relation Tracker API provides functionalities for:
- getting topics
- topic characteristics
- extracting ranked range of entities during specific time from a selected topic
- getting summary about an entity during a specific period for a selected topic
- getting a relationship summary between two entities during a specific period for a selected topic.
More Info: http://connection.ijs.si