The Tender Discovery Service (TDS) aims at enabling customers to easily and quickly identify pertinent open public administration tenders, tailored to customer interests, rich company profiles and capabilities. The business case also aims to serve companies across jurisdictions through a set of services provided by the BusinessGraph.
The customer segments in focus include both large corporate clients and SMEs/ small businesses that operate for or wish to extend their client base with public administrations. This amounts to potential client base of around a million legal entities in Italy, participating in open public tenders over the last 5 years and in the line of a hundred thousand unknown firmographics potentially coming from non-Italian jurisdictions. TDS in intended to extend the offering of Cerved’s marketing solution and lead generation portfolio of products.
The main challenges this business case is set to solve are :
- Getting the right info for the customer i.e. corresponding to customers’ needs
- Assuring extensive tender coverage
- Harmonizing data coming from numerous sources
- Changing formats of tender calls from year to year requiring constant maintenance
- Inaccuracy in profiling based on companies declared economic activities due to staled information
- Offering service for non–Italian companies through cross jurisdictional company information